At Lakeridge Precision a skilled workforce and modern equipment makes us the first choice of many of our Customers. In business for over 30 years we have been involved in every aspect of manufacturing to design and build.
As a reliable supplier we serve many industries including:
- Power Generation
- Steel industry
- Automotive tooling and support equipment
- Aircraft ground support equipment
- Mining and hydraulic equipment.
- Petro-chemical components.
- Prototype part development, including budgetary and production costing.
Our Facility offers, C.N.C machining of small and production runs on manned and unmanned machines. Conventional machining, light fabrication.
We offer quick turnaround on all types of parts, through our industry partners; we offer water jet and laser cutting, powder coating and all necessary services to produce, quickly effectively and the best quality.
Controlled goods Certificate issued from Canadian Government:
I.S.O. 9001 –2000 Quality Program.
C.S.A. Z299-3 Quality Program.